• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mira's movies

Mira\'s movies

Has anyone seen any of her film that were made outside of Yugosalvia .Like In the Jaws of life or When father was away on business .I was thinking of purchasing them but I wanted to know if anyone thought they were any good? And worth having .

Re: Mira\'s movies

I saw a movie with her in it a long long time ago. It was mostly a discussion of philosophy, environmentalism, etc. I have wanted to find it again and watch it again, because I'm sure it was Mira Furlan in it. But I haven't gotten around to searching for it's title yet.

Hmm, maybe you've just motivated me to do so. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Mira\'s movies

I bought a copy of When Father aws Away on Business at half .com. Mira's part is not real big, but her character is vital to the story line. And her last scene is great!!
In The Jaws of Life has been available there, too, but for too much money and besides she is blond in it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Pretty much all of her movies are available at www.dssound.com, but I must warn you that the site although out of Canada is in Croation. I am looking to buy The Beauty of Vice, Silent Gunpowder, and A Film With No Name....sometime in the future. Most of her work is not subtitled, but from what I have read.....and what we have seen in B5....she is very expressive to say the least.

Back