• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

THE GATHERING

I recently got a hold of the Gathering and I have to say I like the original verison better with Stewart Copeland's music on it was different .All in all I liked it .One question though there is a scene with Laual ,Garibaldi and Sinclair talking about Kosh's arrival in a transport tube they were talking about the upcoming reception and notifying the ambassadors the scene fit in I think added a little something anyway why wasn't it included in the redite of the movie.Or for that matter the entire movie on dvd with no cuts or anything .As I think it should have aired in the beginning.

The best thing that was removed in the new version was the hour-long trip from the jump-gate to the station. (Maybe that's why some events were removed, because they only made sense occuring between the time of Kosh comming through the gate, and him arriving at the station?)
And I wasn't too hot on the "alien zoo" either.

And G'Kar's 'do you mind if I invoke privacy, so everyone in the room can see we're up to something shifty'.

I'm so glad they removed that - it was terrible! I also think that Frankes music is MUCH better than that awful noise on the original version.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back