• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite recurring character: Season 1

Sinclair

I thought I'd do a favorite recurring character for each season, and then one big one with the winners from all five seasons to determine who the most popular recurring character of the series is.

Basically, the only requirement is that they appear in at least two episodes in that season. I know I'll end up leaving a few out so please pick other and specify who you'd pick.

I left her off the list because she was in the opening credits in both seasons in which she appeared.

Lou Welch. I love the "every man" characters.

Speaking of which... what the hell ever happened to Welch? I'm watching season 4 now and haven't seen him for a long while. I guess Zack took his place... was Welch in Nightwatch? :eek:

No, Welch was not on the bad side of Nightwatch. You see more oft him in the Centauri Trilogy of books.

When I read Lou's part in the Centauri trilogy, I was quite surprised how emotionally involved I got considering I just saw him as being mostly a named miscellaneous background character for the show itself.

Lou Welch. I love the "every man" characters.

Speaking of which... what the hell ever happened to Welch? I'm watching season 4 now and haven't seen him for a long while. I guess Zack took his place... was Welch in Nightwatch? :eek:

I liked the big galoot (sp?) too. Didn't he actually threaten someone with MAKE MY SOLAR YEAR!

SPOILER

I dislike what happened to his character in the Centauri trilogy, just as I detest what happened to Randall Flagg in the The Dark Tower.

Back