• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Books for Sale!

KoshFan

Regular
I am going to be moving soon, and I'm going to sell off some of my (rather massive) library before I do. Some of them are B5 books, so I'm giving you all first cut at them, because I know they can be hard to find.

I am offering:

The Shadow Within (original printing)

Deadly Relations (Psi Corps #2)
Final Reckoning (Psi Corps #3)

The complete Technomage trilogy

Markas has first dibs on the Centauri Prime trilogy, but if he makes me really mad in the next few weeks I'd consider selling them to someone else.

Because y'all are basically family, and in the community of B5 lovers, I'll sell these books for $1 apiece plus shipping, which I'll work out later.

Post here or PM me. First come, first served.

I am going to be moving soon, and I'm going to sell off some of my (rather massive) library before I do. Some of them are B5 books, so I'm giving you all first cut at them, because I know they can be hard to find.

I am offering:

Markas has first dibs on the Centauri Prime trilogy, but if he makes me really mad in the next few weeks I'd consider selling them to someone else.

Because y'all are basically family, and in the community of B5 lovers, I'll sell these books for $1 apiece plus shipping, which I'll work out later.

I take it you have extra copies, especially of the Centauri & Technomage trilogies? Else, you're going to regret this later. Selling these does not free up much space, you know.

I am offering:

Post here or PM me. First come, first served.

Is now a good time to point out (once again) that I spent just over £100 on Centauri Prime book 3 alone in a moment of eBay madness? Excuse me while I cry onto my desk. :(

:D

Is now a good time to point out (once again) that I spent just over £100 on Centauri Prime book 3 alone in a moment of eBay madness? Excuse me while I cry onto my desk. :(

:D

100 POUNDS?!? :eek:

I have my original set of B5 trade paperbacks (Dell 1 thru 9, the novelizations and the three trilogies*), read once, except for the Technomage trilogy, which was read twice, an extra copy of Dell 7 & 9 (the Del Rey printing), an extra copy of Centauri 1 & 2 (which I got back from the library), an extra copy of Technomage 1 & 3, and the Science Fiction Book Club hardbound, omnibus editions of the Centauri & Technomage trilogies. The only ones I'd be interested in selling are the ones in bold above, which are easily found and probably nobody wants.

* contain notes to which I refer, a lot.

Last edited:
I do not have extra copies -- but those are the books that I've never reread. The Technomage trilogy in particular annoyed me, so if I sell the books off, I can safely ignore it...

I'm keeping "To Dream" and the first book of the Psi Corps trilogy.

I don't know what magical book fairy blessed me, but I managed to get a copy of all three Centauri Prime books for VERY cheap (online about 5-6 years ago.) I wish I had copies. If I had more, I'd definitely cut some of you a break. :(

I'm too afraid to give them up now. I've never been lucky on collectors/rare items, so I feel like I hit a mini jackpot!

You understand that this is your last chance, your very last chance, to buy the books off of me before I sell them?

If I don't get a response in 24 hours Markas gets the Centauri Prime trilogy and the rest go to Half-Price Books.

You understand that this is your last chance, your very last chance, to buy the books off of me before I sell them?

If I don't get a response in 24 hours Markas gets the Centauri Prime trilogy and the rest go to Half-Price Books.

Don't take 'em to Half Price Books, because they'll only give you at best ONE-QUARTER of MSRP, and it won't even be worth the gas and time to go there. Hell, I'll take 'em all for $1 ea. plus shipping.

Back