• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Valen for Dummies

Loadhan

Regular
I just thought this would amuse some of you.

I was at the Marcon science-fiction / fantasy (plus) convention in Columbus, OH, this weekend and they had "The Grey Council" as part of the opening cerimony. During the parade, TGC came around carrying books that were titled (if you can guess) "Valen for Dummies" and doing a Monty Python parody - chanting in latin and every so often hitting themselves in the head with the books, heh. If I can find any pics, I'll post.

Sadly there wasn't that much B5 at the con this year. I saw one Delenn (she's been dressing as Delenn every year I've been there now; it was rather scarey when I saw her partaking in jello shots at a party; we had a discussion where she assured me that even though she's a Minbari she has special dispensation to drink without negative coinsequences just because it's Marcon :LOL:) and one Ranger. Richard Biggs was again one of the guests of honors and I was amused when as the con was closing I was crossing the hotel lobby and let someone pass me on the way out - and it turned out to be him carrying luggage, heh. Also that same day I decided to wear a Psi Corps emblem with my 1984 slogans shirt - I thought it was appropiate. :)

I just thought this would amuse some of you.

I was at the Marcon science-fiction / fantasy (plus) convention in Columbus, OH, this weekend and they had "The Grey Council" as part of the opening cerimony. During the parade, TGC came around carrying books that were titled (if you can guess) "Valen for Dummies" and doing a Monty Python parody - chanting in latin and every so often hitting themselves in the head with the books, heh. If I can find any pics, I'll post.

Sadly there wasn't that much B5 at the con this year. I saw one Delenn (she's been dressing as Delenn every year I've been there now; it was rather scarey when I saw her partaking in jello shots at a party; we had a discussion where she assured me that even though she's a Minbari she has special dispensation to drink without negative coinsequences just because it's Marcon :LOL:) and one Ranger. Richard Biggs was again one of the guests of honors and I was amused when as the con was closing I was crossing the hotel lobby and let someone pass me on the way out - and it turned out to be him carrying luggage, heh. Also that same day I decided to wear a Psi Corps emblem with my 1984 slogans shirt - I thought it was appropiate. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back