B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old December 14th 12, 01:42   #11
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Re: Star Wars: Episodes VII-IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teep Trick View Post
All the endless digital cartoons are about killing Star Wars for me, and I lost track of all the books a long time ago...

Wouldn't mind seeing new Babylon 5 though....
Hmmm...I have Clone Wars Pilot movie, and S1 -4 recorded onto DVD, and currently recording S5. I plan to watch them all, once S5 is done (I've only seen the original movie and snippets here and there out of context when I recorded episodes to DVD and verified they worked). I'm looking forward to it, most "Fanbois" seem to be of the opinion that Clone Wars is a far better "Prequel Trilogy" than the real Prequel Trilogy (I enjoyed a lot about the prequels, but, I admit there was a lot to raise my eyebrows over).

I've never followed the books, so I'm totally ready to see what Ep 7 - 9 have to offer

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th 12, 01:58   #12
vacantlook

I gave up on The Clone Wars when, in season three I think it was, they had several episodes that were chronologically set during different parts of season one but there was no on-screen indication of that; viewers were just left to figure it out on their own. I remember watching one such episode and wondering why they were ignoring events of first episode of season one, and then I read online that the episode takes place before the first episode of season, which is ok I guess but I had no way to know that while watching. And then they did it again later that season, and I just got fed up and said forget it.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th 12, 12:01   #13
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantlook View Post
I gave up on The Clone Wars when, in season three I think it was, they had several episodes that were chronologically set during different parts of season one but there was no on-screen indication of that; viewers were just left to figure it out on their own. I remember watching one such episode and wondering why they were ignoring events of first episode of season one, and then I read online that the episode takes place before the first episode of season, which is ok I guess but I had no way to know that while watching. And then they did it again later that season, and I just got fed up and said forget it.
Yea, I understand they stopped doing that in S3. I was directed to a timeline that places the episodes chronologically, which is the order I plan to watch them in

http://dauntlessmedia.net/starwars/c...-timeline.html

Oh, BTW, when's Legend of Korra coming back?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Last edited by Sindatur; December 14th 12 at 12:03.
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th 12, 21:41   #14
vacantlook

If I had to guess re: Korra, season two will probably start in the spring much like season one did. They've recently been recording some commentary tracks for the DVDs, so those will come out soon, most likely in advance of season two as a promotional act.
Old January 25th 13, 22:10   #15
vacantlook

So, JJ Abrams is going to do the new Star Wars movie. Does anyone else feel that his controlling both Star Trek and Star Wars now seems in some way incestuous? Like seriously, is there no one else out there that could do a new Star Wars? I'm just so freaking tired of him.
Old January 26th 13, 04:48   #16
KoshN

Quote:
So, JJ Abrams is going to do the new Star Wars movie. Does anyone else feel that his controlling both Star Trek and Star Wars now seems in some way incestuous? Like seriously, is there no one else out there that could do a new Star Wars? I'm just so freaking tired of him.
My first thought re. the news of JJ Abrams directing Star Wars VII: "There goes another franchise down the tubes." Doesn't matter though, to me, because I'm done with both Star Trek and Star Wars.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th 13, 13:01   #17
babylonfan
Ranger

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
babylonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th 13, 22:05   #18
vacantlook

I still refuse to excuse Abrams for the Star Trek film's plot involving a supernova that "threatened to destroy the galaxy". It's one thing for science fiction to invent science, but it's another to contradict what we actually already know. It should be less of a problem for Abrams with Star Wars given SW being more fantastical than Trek, but I wouldn't put it past him to include something assininically stupid just because that seems to be what he does.
Old January 27th 13, 07:56   #19
Jade Jaguar
First One

Quote:
Incest? I'd call it bestiality...
Benjamin Franklin 1775

"I know that the hypnotized never lie... Do ya?"
Pete Townshend 1971

FREE LEONARD PELTIER
Jade Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th 13, 17:18   #20
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

At least he hasn't got B5 yet.

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote