• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Expert on the B5 novels?

Jan

Regular
From Captain Jaclyn of the Scripts Team

The Babylon 5 Scripts Team is hiring a fan with extensive knowledge of the Babylon 5 novels (both Dell and Del Rey). You must have access to all the B5 novels and be available between now and Aug 15 for an assignment. This is a paid gig, so you can boast to your family and friends that your fandom has finally paid off...and may now even be tax-deductible.

Send an email to help@bablyon5scripts.com with a paragraph of info about your "novel" backgrond and contact info including phone number. Put "Novel Expert" in your subject line.

Jan

Thanks, folks. And yes, I thought of KoshN myself. A choice has been made now and thanks to the folks who emailed.

Jan

Thanks, folks. And yes, I thought of KoshN myself. A choice has been made now and thanks to the folks who emailed.

Jan

They picked the first person who they thought met the minimum qualifications (not me), and then the deadline came and went and they never even told me they picked somebody. From my emails with Jacyln, it appears that they really didn't need much of an expert. <shrug> Oh well.

Last edited:
Back