• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

But in Purple I am Stunning

The Quote book that has been long awaited around here is up for preorder at amazon.com.for 16.95 .Will be released on December 1 at 352 pages long by JMS.

Oh, I *do* hope so! I'm a little puzzled about it showing as published by I Books because JMS wrote in December:

<<>"But in Purple..."?

Slight delay due to a shift in publishers, but I should have some info soon
about when that will be coming out.>>

And Simon & Schuster/I Books is who it was originally supposed to come from. If it's true, I know what I'm getting for Christmas!

Jan

Forget the quote stuff (which I was always fairly luke-warm about anyway) - it would be worth £9+shipping (Brit money) just for the SiL script and the chronology. If ever there was a "must-have" spin-off of the B5 universe this looks to be it.

Bring it on!

:D

Thanks for the info! That's a long way off for pre-ordering though. But I'm glad we have a date.

I just hope it's more accurate than the quote book they published from Buffy. I recognized bunches of misquotes in that one. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I read about the multitude of errors in the Buffy quotebook, as well as major guest characters that were just completely left out of the book all-together. It was enough to make me decide not to buy the Buffy quotebook.

Yeah, I'm a real nerd when it comes to quotes from both B5 and Buffy. The Buffy book was a disappointment.

Here's hoping the B5 book is much better. I've already placed my pre-order.

If it turned out as planned, it's a book full of quotes from B5 as voted/input by the fans. Back in 2002 JMS asked for fans to write to a special email address with favorite quotes and what they or the show meant to the fan.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back