• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A good sign?

Well he gave me (as well as other people) almost a scene by scene report on Star Wars Episode II, months before it came out. It ended up he was correct. This guy IS a major movie critic, so he is in the industry. His rumors and tidbits have been proven true most of the time, and the rumors he is not sure about the source, he says so.

Take it however you want. The truth attends to itself.

From JMS:

The only thing I can say is that phase one of the new project is a go, hence the furious writing schedule at this end of things, which is why I've been silent until deciding to kick up some dust on the political discusion. I've been writing my little brains out.

See? I told you! :p

Just got off the ScFiWire site of www.scifi.com and there was a statement from JMS that he's working furiously (writing) to put together something that he will anounce between 15 and 31 January 2004. It sounds VERY promising. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back