• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Diamond in the Ruff

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you so surprised about? You make her sig line here, and at my board, Lyta's and Kribu's boards all the time. :p

I suspect the reason he is surprised, RW, is that I have lately tended to save and store quotes for a long time before using them. (Thus the question now in my use of Siggy's quote at Kribu's Lounge that neither of us can remember the context of. :LOL:)

In this case, I saw that sucker and changed my quote instantly. :LOL:

That has not been my m.o. lately, and I think that is why Markas commented. :D

Don't you EVER plant a song that horrible in my mind EVER again, Gutter Master. :mad:

*Must reinstall song software immmediately* :mad:

*Hyp bows*

(From the musical "Gypsy":)
"... I want your spirits to climb....

so, let me... entertain you... and we'll have a real good time, yessir!

We'll... have... ... ... a real good time."

:D

After getting my breath back and wiping the tears from my eyes, I just wanted to thank you two for giving me the best laugh I have had in a long time. :D

And I thinkg this is the first time a thread in the Ancillary Forum has ever gone to more than one page.

But we are still on page 1. :confused:

I'm amazed the thread hasn't been split. :LOL:
But there isn't a lot of thread splitting at this board, is there? I've always wondered why. Thread closing seems to be preferred when things get too off topic.

Must be a personal preference. I know we keep Siggy busy at Kribu's Lounge splitting threads. :devil:

But we are still on page 1. :confused:

You can set your own page lengths so it may be page 5 for some. ;)
I'm amazed the thread hasn't been split. :LOL:
But there isn't a lot of thread splitting at this board, is there? I've always wondered why. Thread closing seems to be preferred when things get too off topic.

We're more...martial here.

Must be a personal preference. I know we keep Siggy busy at Kribu's Lounge splitting threads. :devil:

She just likes being a busybody. :rolleyes:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back