• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another Fan Fic comtest.....

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

If you will forgive me for saying so, I really do think that what this site needs is another Fan Fic contest. Get our creative juices flowing. Get us writing interesting stuff about B5 again in stead of the same ole same ole.

A winter related B5 story.... Valentines Day is about 5 weeks from now..... Something related to the new year...... Resolutions.... New beginnings........

Just a thought.

Jim. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Antony never did post the non-winning Halloween stories like mine like he said he was going to. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

heh, how do you know kosh isnt a female? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kosh is rather sexy. I'm 100% straight, but if I weren't, yeah, I'd swoon over Kosh.

What gender is Ulkesh Kosh then? And I'd hate to see a female Vorlon PMSing! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A Vorlon female on PMS would probably take a planet killer out for a spin and blow up a few planets to let off steam. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

*wonders which resident female will take RW to task for this comment* /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I said "Vorlon female". I don't think any of our lovely female counterparts here are Vorlon. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Not to mention a bad one. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I'd love to know what excuse RW will give for all of the men who have created war.

They can't blame PMS, so what do they "blame"? The flu? A bad "experience" the night before? Wait a minute, they'd blame that on women too , eh? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

In all fairness, Loadhan's the one to be blamed for bringing up that stereotype. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

My appologies. I won't post in this thread anymore for fear of offending anyone. That was far from my intent, so I guess I deserve to get my ass kicked for not thinking before I posted. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Actually no...it was just a bit of fun. I'm sure the women around here don't really want to kick your ass.

Now how can I turn this opportunity down? /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I can avoid "kicking" and stick with the whips, handcuffs, and chains for a nominal fee. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Oh, pfft. As Markas said, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Although thinking before posting is generally a good idea. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tell you what hyp, Ill cover his fee this time.
Why Kaleb, how generous of you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nothing like the gift of a dominatrix session. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Back