• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I know what the Apocalypse Box is!

Cern

Regular
020.JPG

macworld2k2.jpg

All Mac's are Apocalypse Boxes! very good Cern! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Before any fellow Mac users jump on me, let me tell you i own one G3 upgraded PowerMac 8600, an old Quadra 80, two Duo powerbooks, and a few other odds and ends from the Apple labs that I am tinkering with. I have one Windoze box, which I unaffectionally call the Apocalypse Box, and I hate the sumb*tch.

Viva Steve Jobs! VIVA! VIVA!!!

Dont you lie most of the time? I dont believe you. Tangerine Mac Cube all right.

and they laughed at my brown and pink Meatloaf flavored iMac idea and my Green and pink watermelon flavor...Dalmation and flower power indeed...

I always thought it was a damn shame that Apple didn't come out with an iMac that had interchangeable translucent covers.

Picture the scene, you come home from work and chill out by posting on this board using an iMac with a soothing shimmering vorlon transport yellow cover.

Leaving the desk for just two minutes to grab some caffeine, you return to discover your wife in a foul temper typing up her CV (that's a resume for the Americans here /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) on an iMac now boasting a shimmering Shadow Vessel black cover.

Cool

/ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cern:
<font color=yellow>Dont you lie most of the time? I dont believe you. Tangerine Mac Cube all right.

and they laughed at my brown and pink Meatloaf flavored iMac idea and my Green and pink watermelon flavor...Dalmation and flower power indeed...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

He's got you there box!

<font color=yellow>Dont you lie most of the time? I dont believe you.</font color=yellow> <hr></blockquote>

Lie? Me? I would never.

You lurkers are indeed weird!

Well, I've got a Limited Addition Luke Skywalker Star Wars-Roleplaying Character Card *gasp-gasp-gasp*, not that that is of any importance nor does it have anything to do with the above thread topic /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif , . . . ahmmm, errrrr, I think I'm weird too. . . coooool! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<signed Galen>

Well, I can tell you this much, I wasn't drunk when I made that post! Well, virtual drunk anyways! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif<signed Galen>/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mageologist:
<font color=yellow>You lurkers are indeed weird!

Well, I've got a Limited Addition Luke Skywalker Star Wars-Roleplaying Character Card *gasp-gasp-gasp*, not that that is of any importance nor does it have anything to do with the above thread topic /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif , . . . ahmmm, errrrr, I think I'm weird too. . . coooool! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<signed Galen></font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

My cats breath smells like cat food.

<font color=yellow>My cats breath smells like cat food.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
WHAT?!??! That can't be!! Take your cat to the vet! PRONTO! Before it is too late!

Errrm, . . . oooookay, . . . it seems that you people are more weird than I!

You all will have to confirm with Cern, but that above picture looks pretty much like a probable Crusade Rollplaying-Game card?!

That's where and why I came up with my above post!

<signed Galen>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
<font color=yellow>I bent my wookie.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Hurts, don't it.

Errr, . . . okaaaaay, . . . then give a Vorlon a wedgie?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<signed Galen>

Back