• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seen the B5-actors in other shows ?

dawnchild

Regular
Just wondered if anyone had seen some of the B5-actors and actresses in other shows ?

I was truly surprised the other day to see Peter Jurasic ( Londo ) in a non-B5 movie. The man looked somehow familiar , and then as I studied him closely I recognized him as he was , without the "Centauri-make up" as it were. Coolies! *g*

dawnchild
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanx , I will check that out /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dawnchild
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lois Nettleton (Daggair, Londo's wife) and
Theodore Bikel (Rabbi Koslov and Lenonn) both were actors from my favorite show, The Twilight Zone.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dawnchild:
<font color=yellow>I was truly surprised the other day to see Peter Jurasic ( Londo ) in a non-B5 movie. The man looked somehow familiar , and then as I studied him closely I recognized him as he was , without the "Centauri-make up" as it were.
dawnchild
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I recall Peter Jurasik was on an episode of 'Sliders.'

Claudia Christian has done many things, really.
She hosted VH1's 'From the Waste Down' special and was in the Charlie Sheen comedy 'The Chase.'

I saw Richard Biggs in some movie that was playing on Lifetime. I don't know what the name of the movie was because I didn't watch the movie. I was searching through channels and happen to see his face.

Ken Jenkens (Played Captain Hall in NSNR) is on the NBC tv series <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/bios/Ken_Jenkins.html> scrubs. </a>

Richard Biggs had a role on the Lifetime television series Any Day Now, but I think that his part in that show is now over.

That's Jurasik and Boxleitner (you're excused this time around, Tigara /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), and "YES!", they both did indeed star in TRON! But interestingly enough they never had a scene together, purely because Peter Jurasik portrayed a minor character (Crom) that got killed off in the one scene he had opposite Jeff Bridges (Flynn/Clu). That was the game sequence scene just before Clu a.k.a Kevin Flynn met up with Tron (Boxleitner) in the Light Cycle Arena for the Cycle scene. Another interesting fact about TRON would be that of the head villain Ed Dillinger/Sark/MCP which was portrayed by David Warner whom also since guest starred in Babylon 5, season 1, 'Grail' amongst the various characters his done for a huge load of television series.

Ask me, I'm a huuuge TRON fan!!! But I'm not obsessed though!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Promise!!!

Okay, here's another one, but I'd have to admit to having looked this one up on a previous occasion - actually, I came across this one by coincidence - and the knowledge of this fact stuck purely because I found it so fascinating. I can't remember the episode, neither can I recall having noticed Jurasik, but then again I was way too young when "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" aired in the early 80's. Connect the dots!

<signed Galen>

We used to watch a show years ago on CBS, I think it was, called Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Bruce played in that. I have also seen him in a movie on either Lifetime or USA once.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Demon:
<font color=yellow>Saw Jane Carr (Timov) in an episode of Enterprise. She has a VERY distinctive voice.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

There's more: The actor who played her husband in that ep, Guy Siner, also played a religious cast Minbari in the episode Rumors, Bargains, and Lies.

Let's see. I've seen John Vickery [Neroon] as a Cardassian in DS9. He was buried under a tonne of make-up, but there was no mistaking that voice!
Bill Mumy was also in DS9. I believe that Patricia Tallman was in a "Voyager" ep, though I didn't see her.
Andreas Katsula was the one-armed man in "The Fugitive" - the Harrison Ford movie.
I've seen Claudia Christian in 'Highlander" . I switched on the TV while I was waiting for something else to start, and there she was! I have also seen CC in "Quantum Leap". The plot concerned a Chandleresque murder mystery, and CC was an alluring and dangerous femme fatale.
I've seen Bruce Boxleitner in a couple of things. One was "Zoya" - a mini-series based on the Danielle Steel novel. Another was "Tales From the Crypt". I can't remember the name of the ep, but he played an actor.
I've also seen Ed Wasser [Morden] in "Sliders". He played a doorman in one of the eps where accused criminals are tried game-show style on public television. I might have seen him in the "Burning Zoen", but I'm not sure - I might be getting him mixed up with the actor who plays Krycek on the "X-Files".
I've never seen Mira Furlan in anything - we don't exactly get a lot of East European films out here - snd they never show up on TV. A shame - I understand that she's one Hell of an actress.
And, of course, I've seen Jeff Conaway in "Grease". I actually watched "Grease" - finally! - because I found out that he was in it!

Wasn't it Bruce Boxleightner who was in an episode of the newest Twilight Zone or Outer Limits? He is on a plane and a time traveler tells him he's destined to be the only survivor of the crashing of the plane he's in?

And no one has mentioned Peter Jurasik’s most famous role: NYPD Blue. I have no idea what part he played since I’ve never seen an episode. But I might check it out some day just to see him.

I also saw Claudian Christian in a Relic Hunter episode, she was an evil woman who brainwashed Sydney Fox (the main character in the show).
I believe that Jeff Conaway was also a regular on an old comedy series from the 80's, I think it's called Taxi.

Back