• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

MGS3: SE

Galen

Regular
What can I say, I am really looking forward to this next addition to the franchise and so far all things are looking good in the game's favor... then again I am trying not to get myself too worked up, that way I should enjoy the outcome either way it bends.

mgs3_3.jpg

Booyaka. Nice to see Snake in action again. I just played through MGS2 for the first time a few months ago. I think it took me only a week to beat it. VERY addictive, VERY fun. My only gripe was not enough Snake action. Didn't like Raiden much.

I need to get my hands on MGS.

I saw one of the earlier trailers for MGS3, and it really DOES look nice. I'm pretty sure this'll be a damn good title, especially since it looks like there'll be no whiny blond punks that butt their way into the story less than halfway in. Of course, I really DIDN'T mind Raiden all that much. The story was still enjoyable and all. It's just.... he isn't Snake.

Who is?

And that forest shot looks NICE. Good to see an outside shot. Most of MGS2 was inside the tanker or the shells.

Cool.

Any news on platforms yet, I heard it might get released for a decent consile this time. Say a cube shaped one.

Originally posted by G'Kar:
Of course, I really DIDN'T mind Raiden all that much. The story was still enjoyable and all. It's just.... he isn't Snake.

DITTO... the story was great, Raiden was okay... but he just isn't Snake!!!

Originally posted by crazybillyo:
I need to get my hands on MGS.

Originally posted by Kaleb:
Any news on platforms yet, I heard it might get released for a decent consile this time. Say a cube shaped one.

GO here (about MGS:TS)!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back