• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pop Rocks

I heard ads for the movie, but they were all on the radio. Was Gary Cole the (rock) star? That's even funnier. I've said it before, that man gets a LOT of work.

I heard ads for the movie, but they were all on the radio. Was Gary Cole the (rock) star? That's even funnier. I've said it before, that man gets a LOT of work.

I only saw the TV ads; but yes, Cole was the rock star. And the shots of him in full Kiss-style make-up with a 1980's "hair band" wig were hyterically funny. :eek:

Not enough to get me to go out of my way to watch the movie or anything like that. But they were funny to see in a commercial. :p ;) :LOL:

Gary was indeed the rock star, and the pictures of him trying to get into red leather pants are hilarious! I'm waiting for a tape from a friend in the US, so I have no idea where the movie was any good, but the pictures look funny!

He does work regularly :)

I only saw the TV ads; but yes, Cole was the rock star. And the shots of him in full Kiss-style make-up with a 1980's "hair band" wig were hyterically funny. :eek:

Sound very interesting....hmmm,wonder when it'll show here

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back