• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 DVD's?

Re: B5 DVD\'s?

I don't care how much it costs--I want the entire B5 series on DVD! I bought the VHS-versions, & I was pretty disgusted when they stopped putting new ones out.

OT--I bought the Stargate SG-1 Season 1 boxed-set. Anyone know if they are going to release Season 2?

Tammy

The <a target="_blank" href=http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html> Digital Bits </a> said on January 25, 2002 sometime in September. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>The Digital Bits said on January 25, 2002 sometime in September. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif<hr></blockquote>

And they mentioned this again in an article on March 5, 2002. The relevant parts of both articles are quoted in full in my first post in this thread, about four from the top. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Regards,

Joe

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
<font color=yellow>And they mentioned this again in an article on March 5, 2002. The relevant parts of both articles are quoted in full in my first post in this thread, about four from the top. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Regards,

Joe</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Now if only we had more die-hard information on when (if) the B5 Series 1 DVDs are going to be released. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back