• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Claudia Christian

Hi everybody,

I was watching TV today and I saw a preview for the movie Half Past Dead and I could have sworn that I saw Claudia Christian. She was in a sort of C&C on alcatraz (which is where the movie takes place). Anyway. I just wanted to know if anyone else here has seen her in this trailer or if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Thanks in advance,
HockeyPlayer47

Claudia plays a character named "E. Z. Williams" - which, considering the stories that came out of her appearance in the U.K. last week, might be appropriate. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's plot description:

A criminal mastermind has set in motion a plan to infiltrate a high tech prison in order to persuade a death row inmate to reveal the whereabouts of $200 million worth of gold. It's up to an undercover FBI agent to stop him before it's too late.

Looks like it is set on a updated and reopened Alcatraz, but most of the interiors were filmed on location at the former STASI (secret police) headquarters in what used to be East Berlin. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The film stars Steven Segal, who hasn't done an good picture in a long time. (Strike that. He hasn't done an entertaining picture in a long time. He has never done a good one. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif) Even his last decent one, Under Siege, was mainly carried by better co-stars (Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey) and serious eye-candy. (Some former Playboy centerfold whose name escapes me at the moment, but who ran around naked for awhile.) Since Half Past Dead is rated PG-13, there isn't much chance of Claudia doing the same, despite her character's name. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Regards,

Joe

(Some former Playboy centerfold whose name escapes me at the moment, but who ran around naked for awhile.)
Erika Elaniak, to refresh your memory. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If Claudian Christian's in it, I may watch it, even though I don't like Steven Seigal's movies.

I used to like Steven Seagal movies (Above the Law, Hard to Kill, Marked for Death, Out for Justice, Under Seige, Under Seige 2, On Deadly Ground). Granted they were not high art, but they were often entertaining. However, nothing, not even Marg Helgenberger could save Fire Down Below.

The trouble is (other than the usual three word titles), that he almost always plays the same character. He's best when he isn't preaching, and is just effortlessly beating the hell out of the bad guys.

I'd love to see him lay some whoop-ass on Osama Bin Laden. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif Gees, Osama, looks like every single bone in your body's broken. How'd that happen? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back