• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The First Time

I remember watching Seasons 3 and 4 as they progressed. The morning after, I'd rush into work to talk to a friend there who was also watching and we'd get all excited about how the story was progressing and trying to guess what would happen next. Happy days /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I have the whole series and all of the movies on tape, so I can watch them whenever I want. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

lets contact MIB and get hold of one of those flashy efforts that mind wipes the individual! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I would give so much to see "Z'Ha'Dum" or "Sleeping in Light" as if it was the first time.

[/quote]

them and "War Without End", perhaps "Chrysalis" too...

In some ways, my coming in in the middle of season three was an unintentional bonus ... I got to be very surprised by the "Break away from Earth" arch ... I didn't see any episodes that led me to believe that was coming; I was very impressed at a TV show presenting Earth as the bad guys and needing to break away to do the right thing. That was one of the elements that got me hooked into te series.

Back