• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 HARDCOVER BKS.

AMRA

Just getting back into the B5 scene after a 10 year hiatus more or less. WOW, I miss alot.

Can anyone tell me how many hardcover books were publish for B5. Just interested in fiction books, not gaming books. I can find gaming books everywhere.

I know of three different ones so far. The fiction books seem to be tough to find and tough to afford.

Any information would be appreciated.

The only hardcovers of B5 books that I can recall at the moment were hardcover Sci-Fi Book Club onmibus editions of the three trilogies. Mac, do you know of any others?

Jan

Those are the only ones
The only hardcovers of B5 books that I can recall at the moment were hardcover Sci-Fi Book Club onmibus editions of the three trilogies. Mac, do you know of any others?

Jan

Those are the only hardcover books, the Science Fiction Book Club Omnibus editions of the three Del Rey trilogies. The OP can find the info. in the FAQ forum. ;)

Back