• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

As far as a Pilot Movie...

I think it was pretty damn good, especially for a Pilot Movie. I couldn't help but realize that some of you are pointing out some of the bad things about it. Let me remind you that compaired to The Gathering, I think that this was far more interesting. If B5 turned out the way it did with The Gathering as it's pilot then just imagine what the B5LR series could be like!!!
wink.gif

Later,
HockeyPlayer47

------------------
Ah, good old Psi-Corps. Ya know you guys never cease to amaze me. Just what do you do in your spare time anyway? Juggle babies over a fire pit? Woops... there goes another calculated risk!!!
-Ivonova

God I'm off! I couldn't be more off the f~(%!n' mark! -Bruce Boxleitner

Agreed. The Gathering was clunky at times, & I couldn't stand the makeup on G'Kar & Delenn. I liked Rangers much better as a pilot. It seemed more like a feature-film than the rest of B5, or maybe it was just my TV. Did anyone else feel that Rangers looked like a feature-film?

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

I did.

------------------
Ah, good old Psi-Corps. Ya know you guys never cease to amaze me. Just what do you do in your spare time anyway? Juggle babies over a fire pit? Woops... there goes another calculated risk!!!
-Ivonova

God I'm off! I couldn't be more off the f~(%!n' mark! -Bruce Boxleitner

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:
Did anyone else feel that Rangers looked like a feature-film?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... the special effects weren't done right. They were impressive but it just didn't look right. I think they'll work it for the series though, and I really do think we'll get a series.
smile.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back