• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New

vvalkerboh

Hello ,
Im new to forums so bear with me.I love Babylon 5.The story line,ships,and characters were well done.i do have one problem........it ended . It ended well i believe ,closing all story lines but one, the phycorp conflict .I would love to see the normal's and telepaths story line.I dont know anybody that liked Babylon 5 or Seaquest DSV. Iv seen crusade ,and it was ok not great tho .In closing id like to talk B5 it was a good show.
Thank you , vvalkerboh

First of all, welcome to the forums. :)

Secondly, when you say you have one problem with the show: that it ended, you're expressing a thought many of us have had, I'm sure. I myself would have loved to see a few more seasons of Babylon 5, but I guess you could say that having only five seasons was the beauty of the whole thing. Too many more seasons and we probably would have gotten to point where some storylines were overdone, or used one too many times, and some of the characters might have have developed into something they wouldn't have had it ended after five seasons. But we also might have experienced some of things we wished we would have, like the telepath war as you alluded to, maybe got a little more insight on the Drakh and their control over Londo, and maybe could have seen what Delenn and Sheridan's son David might have been like. There's a lot we can imagine, but in a way, that's part of what made B5 so great. It was a story that wasn't really cut and dried, so to speak. It didn't have a distinct beginning or ending. The viewer is left to imagine and dream, and that in itself isn't really a bad thing. ;)

Hello ,
Im new to forums so bear with me.I love Babylon 5.The story line,ships,and characters were well done.i do have one problem........it ended . It ended well i believe ,closing all story lines but one, the phycorp conflict .I would love to see the normal's and telepaths story line.I dont know anybody that liked Babylon 5 or Seaquest DSV. Iv seen crusade ,and it was ok not great tho .In closing id like to talk B5 it was a good show.
Thank you , vvalkerboh

The more I see of what's been produced since Crusade, the more I like Crusade.

Last edited:
Hello ,
Thank you , vvalkerboh

The more I see of what's been produced since Crusade, the more I like Crusade.

Indeed. damn you TNT.

I would love to see the story of Valens fight with the shadows,we know the story of course, but we can see sinclair teach minbari how to be minbari.A short series or something,movie maybe. And id like to say having JMS turn off the station before it was destroyed was a tear jerker. Was a perfect ending.But in a way im glad it ended like it did. The end to me was the episode "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" You really saw the impact of what babylon 5 did for the future. My favorite episode is "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" the new uniforms are soo cool .Guess my favorite moment was in "There All the Honor Lies" Koshes lesson "one moment of perfect beauty" i was floored when i heard that ,The lesson to me was theres beauty even if you dont know its there,open your self to it.I know ,i know being preachy but kosh made sense. Favorite char, I liked varoon for some reason, well gotta run
Nih sakh sh'lekk, sleem wa , vvalkerboh :)
P.S. Nih sakh sh'lekk, sleem wa translates to "I am your friend in peace" in minbari

Last edited:
Back