• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Latest news from JMS...

Demonn

Regular
I got this from www.scifi.com/babylon5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> JMS
This weekend the final version of "Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers" goes to scifi channel. We'll see what we shall see...but from a production standpoint I think it may be either the best or one of the best MOWs we've ever done. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully the scifi channel will give us alot of spoilers. What does MOW stand for?

------------------

Thanks...lazlor
smile.gif

------------------

he also confirmed the January 2nd airdate at the moderated newsgroup.
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Finally: I have air dates for both Rangers (January 2) and the debut of
Jeremiah (January 11).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
Babylon 5
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Modane:
he also confirmed the January 2nd airdate at the moderated newsgroup.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only SCI-FI has now obsoleted that date. It's now the 19th of January. That's a Saturday rather than a Wednesday. It's a better date.

Stay tuned for the latest.

Best,
Alyson

------------------

Alyson, where did you see this? I can't find anything online about the Jan. 19 airdate.

Tammy

PS--I like Jan. 19 better.

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:
Alyson, where did you see this? I can't find anything online about the Jan. 19 airdate.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It came from SCI-FI last week. It was, subsequently, publically stated at WorldCon.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>PS--I like Jan. 19 better.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

January 19 is a better date to get higher ratings. Wednesdays have far too much competition. Saturday is a low competition day.

Best,
Alyson

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Alyson, where did you see this? I can't find anything online about the Jan. 19 airdate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust yourself. Trust Alyson. Anyone else, shoot.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

* CBO shoots Jody *
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
Trust yourself. Trust Alyson. Anyone else, shoot.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL
laugh.gif
. Indeed. She even posts information directly.... on rare occasions. Right Joe?

Oh, you can sometimes trust Joe, too. When he is behaving. <g>

Best,
Alyson

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>She even posts information directly.... on rare occasions. Right Joe?

Oh, you can sometimes trust Joe, too. When he is behaving.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you're right, Alyson. On all counts.
smile.gif

Notice that I didn't post the information. I'm trying very hard to behave.
laugh.gif

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ala:
Only SCI-FI has now obsoleted that date. It's now the 19th of January. That's a Saturday rather than a Wednesday. It's a better date.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grr I would prefer the 2nd of january just because it is sooner
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:

Grr I would prefer the 2nd of january just because it is sooner
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, an arbitary date will cause bad ratings. Sometimes good things come to those that wait?

It wouldn't be surprising if we heard a couple of more dates before a final one.

Best,
Alyson

------------------

Having to wait anyway, I would greatly support an airdate which would make it reach a maximum amount of viewers. And I'm sure that after realizing the potential B5LR holds, Sci-Fi will think in a similar way.

Waiting can only make a good thing better.

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Waiting can only make a good thing better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when? I want it and I want it NOW.
laugh.gif

1/19 would be a better date I believe. Jan. 2 often has some kind of bowl game on or something like that. During mid Jan., All that's really going on is football playoffs. Most likely, some of the networks will hold off some of their shows for Feb. sweeps, meaning there may (emphasis on may) be less competition.

So, despite my zealous eagerness to see this ground breaking film, it'll probably be better in the long run for it to air at the later date.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

[This message has been edited by crazybillyo (edited September 08, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ala:
January 19 is a better date to get higher ratings. Wednesdays have far too much competition. Saturday is a low competition day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but most shows are in reruns during the week of New Year's anyway. I was really hoping for January 2 because it's my birthday, but I guess the 19th would be OK as well.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back