• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

In Valen's Name

Matthew

At the end of the "In Valen's Name" comic book series, Valen says "I've found her...I've found her."

What is he referring to? I have a hunch it has to do with the B5 novel dealing with Sinclair, To Dream in the City of Sorrows, but I just can't recall.

Thanks!

I assume "her" is Catherine Sakai, what with her disappearance through the time rift in To Dream In The City Of Sorrows.

Wondering if this should have a spoiler alert on it? Maybe not?

Yep, that's my take on it. He found Catherine after she disappeared. I always loved that part, too. =)

IIRC I believe JMS was forced to explicitly state that this indeed was what happened, because there was a misprint at the end of the comic that implied that he was referring to someone else.

That's right Galahad ... IIRC Catherine's name was included in a list of people that Sinclair/Valen was addressing, when it shouldn't have been.

That's right Galahad ... IIRC Catherine's name was included in a list of people that Sinclair/Valen was addressing, when it shouldn't have been.

I just read the miniseries the other day and that is indeed the case. It confused the hell out of me as well since it wasn't jiving with what I remembered happening the first time around. Some quick checking confirmed what you posted, sucks that they would make that big of a mistake though.

Back