• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ranger Ivanova lookalike

RW7427

Super Moderator
It's funny, I have seen the ep Grey 17 is Missing several times, but I never noticed this before. Humor me if you would please. :LOL:

One scene in this ep has Delenn accepting the position of Ranger One because of Sinclair's disappearance. Now, of course, they hold the ceremony on B5, and when they do, all of the Rangers gather there to witness Delenn receive the title. They show a quick shot of the room, and when they do, they show a female Ranger who looks like Ivanova when she wears her hair down. Her hair is the same color as Ivanova's but is longer and straighter. But her hair makes her look just like Susan. Of course, it's not Susan because she is there next to Sheridan, and she's not wearing a Ranger outfit.

Am I on some kind of drug, or has anyone else noticed this? :LOL: I know it's a silly little thing, but sometimes I notice silly little things about the show. :D If anyone else has seen what I'm talking about, please let me know. ;)

It's funny, I have seen the ep Grey 17 is Missing several times, but I never noticed this before. Humor me if you would please. :LOL:

One scene in this ep has Delenn accepting the position of Ranger One because of Sinclair's disappearance. Now, of course, they hold the ceremony on B5, and when they do, all of the Rangers gather there to witness Delenn receive the title. They show a quick shot of the room, and when they do, they show a female Ranger who looks like Ivanova when she wears her hair down. Her hair is the same color as Ivanova's but is longer and straighter. But her hair makes her look just like Susan. Of course, it's not Susan because she is there next to Sheridan, and she's not wearing a Ranger outfit.

Am I on some kind of drug, or has anyone else noticed this? :LOL: I know it's a silly little thing, but sometimes I notice silly little things about the show. :D If anyone else has seen what I'm talking about, please let me know. ;)

Dis her? :)

lookalike.jpg

Well, this picture isn't quite as clear. Must be the resolution or something.

But if you have the chance to watch this ep, look for this scene. It's towards the end of the ep.

Well, this picture isn't quite as clear. Must be the resolution or something.

But if you have the chance to watch this ep, look for this scene. It's towards the end of the ep.

sorry bout the bad quality...was taken from a 4 yr old VHS tape :)

It's right after the part where Sheridan says "Where's Marcus?"

sorry bout the bad quality...was taken from a 4 yr old VHS tape :)

It's right after the part where Sheridan says "Where's Marcus?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back