• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hunter Prey Questions

RW7427

Super Moderator
I watched Hunter Prey tonight, and after watching this ep a million times before and these questions popped into my head every time, I finally remembered to post them. There are two of them. If anyone has any insight or any answers, or hell even guesses, please let me know. :D

1) Dr. Jacobs is speaking into a recording device to someone named Mary. Could that Mary possibly be Dr. Mary Kirkish that we see in season 3? It's probably not the same Mary, but she's the first person I think of when I hear him mention the name.

2) Sheridan comments to Kosh how he reached out and touched his mind while he was in the Streib ship. Kosh tells him that he was seeking meaning and that he was listening for Sheridan's voice, which became a song. Sheridan asked him if that had ever happened before, and Kosh answered, "Once." My question is....who might this have happened with? Was it Lyta when she scanned him in The Gathering, or might it have been Sinclair, either as himself or as Valen?

Any comments are welcome, thanks. :)

1) Dr. Jacobs is speaking into a recording device to someone named Mary. Could that Mary possibly be Dr. Mary Kirkish that we see in season 3? It's probably not the same Mary, but she's the first person I think of when I hear him mention the name.

It just seemed perfectly natural to me that he was leaving a message for his wife.

I don't think we ever got a definitive answer to the second question, but I bet it's Valen. Kosh apparently got along better with Valen than with any other non-Vorlon being before Sheridan.

Back