• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What the negative folks don't get (spoilers)

Re: What the negative folks don\'t get (spoilers)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I have a problem with you because you are so insulting to everyone here. That, in my definition, is a troll. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny that your attention should focus on me. Go back and read through this string. The insults start with Recoil calling me "Chief," Londo's Hair calling me a troll, Natron calling me an idiot and, of course, ending with you calling me a troll and I don't even have the slightest idea who any of you people are.

But to go back to the whole point of the initial comment, there are some interesting places to go from the pilot -- despite the fact that the pilot itself wasn't all that interesting.

------------------
"Dawn's in trouble? Must be Tuesday." -- Buffy Summers, "Once More With Feeling."

[This message has been edited by PsionTen (edited January 28, 2002).]

Since when is "chief" an insult?

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Since when is "chief" an insult?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on context. To you, it very well may not be. As for me, both my grandmothers were half Native-American, so I've always been sensitive to such comments.

[This message has been edited by PsionTen (edited January 29, 2002).]

Hey, don't call me "you," because it rhymes with "Jew," and I'm very sensitive to that.

You are obviously an attention seeking trouble maker with nothing better to do than to try to piss people off while hiding safely behind the secure veil of the computer screen. Did you get picked on in high school? I'm so sorry, and it's too bad you're getting your revenge on the world in such petty ways.

You exercise the rationality of a schizophrenic pregnant woman on crack. I have tried to consider your posts seriously, more so than most, but you have made that impossible. You have lost any opportunity to be taken any more seriously than an annoying little brat in my eyes.

FYI, I'll be ignoring you from now on and suggest others do the same.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> FYI, I'll be ignoring you from now on and suggest others do the same.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okie Dokie.

------------------
"Dawn's in trouble? Must be Tuesday." -- Buffy Summers, "Once More With Feeling."

bah closing thread as I do not wish it to further degrade... And there are other threads where the topic be discussed anyway.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back