• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'Serenity', 'Firefly' news

Sinclair

\'Serenity\', \'Firefly\' news

I know a lot of you out there are interested in Serentiy and Firefly so I thought I'd share this with you.

News

Re: \'Serenity\', \'Firefly\' news

Alan Tudyk (Wash) hinted that sequel movies were more likely than a renewed series some time ago. It's good to hear the rumor from another source. But I suspect that we'll get little to nothing beyond the first movie unless ticket sales do well. So come September we all need to get out there and see the Big Damn Movie over and over again. Along with all of our friends and family.

I've converted my parents, I've hyped the thing here as often as I can, all my other friends already love the show... now you guys have to hold your end up.

Well Joss just got a mention on the News at 6, as he's appearing at the Edinburgh Film Festival. Sweet!

VB

So I managed to get a ticket; after queuing in person for ages. They were sold out, but then 1 ticket reappeared on the system. So woohoo for me, but for my mates...not so much. :(

VB

Back