• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Cause of Death & Interesting fact about Rick Biggs

Re: Cause of Death & Interesting fact about Rick B

Yea, that's what I was referring to. I figured it was close enough to the actual quote, no one but JDM would notice, and since he hasn't been around much, I figured it was safe. :D :LOL:

Hrmph! *I* noticed too. I just try not to quibble about little stuff. ;-)

Jan

Yea, that's what I was referring to. I figured it was close enough to the actual quote, no one but JDM would notice, and since he hasn't been around much, I figured it was safe. :D :LOL:

Hrmph! *I* noticed too. I just try not to quibble about little stuff. ;-)

Jan

You do too quibble, Jan...I've seen you. ;)

Is there an official cause of death?

I'm only asking because on another message board one of the posters seems to think that it was a brain hemmorage. I would like to put them right if I can.

Is there an official cause of death?

I'm only asking because on another message board one of the posters seems to think that it was a brain hemmorage. I would like to put them right if I can.

In the post that JMS made, he said that the responding EMTs thought that it might have been an aneurism or stroke. The obituary later said that the cause of death was a tear in the aorta.

HTH,
Jan

FYI, a tear in the aorta is a type of aneurysm. Most people hear "aneurysm" and automatically think of the brain, but an aneurysm is merely a term describing a bulge (and eventual burst) in any blood vessel.

Aisling

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back