• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Myriam Sirois Thread

Alas, but I will miss Myriam's chat because I have to work tonight. But if my good friend CBO would arrange me getting the chat transcript somehow, I would be happy.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Hi Channe

I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be able to be at the chat tonight. I will however try and answer your questions as well as possible right now.

1) The Happy Hillside Home sounds great and I think that a thought more than a story comes to mind. If we go to series and if we have the good fortune of lasting 5 years, I'm sure I would have many other stories to draw from, but I think that for right now, I would have to say that the feeling I get the most about Rangers is that it has felt destined to me from the beginning. I know it might sound quirky but I really feel that I am exactly where I am meant to be, playing the part that I have been preparing to play probably my whole life. That's, I think, what I'd say most about it.

2) It is very diffcult for me to choose a role above another, yet ever since I read NUTS by Tom Topor, I've wanted to play Claudia. I think mostly because she is so far removed from myself and I don't know any actor who doesn't want to challenge themselves. I also have a thing for the dramatic, just ask any of my friends
wink.gif

I hope I've answered your questions, and I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Bye for now, Myriam.
smile.gif

------------------

Ok,

Someone riddle me this:
My PC idles on IRC 24/7. I use mIRC 5.91 with ircN 7.26
It works fine. I can connect to my usual IRC server, as well as sometimes I need to connect to IRC servers over in Europe, which also works fine.
So I try to connect to the Sci-Fi IRC server listed (they give 2) to test things out cause I may drop in on this chat tonight, and it doesnt work. It connects and gives me an 'Erroneous Nickname' error. I use a straight nickname with no weird symbols.

Why isn't it working?
frown.gif

And no, it isn't PEBKAC
wink.gif

Update: Well at least I got on via the web...
------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

[This message has been edited by Recoil (edited January 03, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
Alas, but I will miss Myriam's chat because I have to work tonight. But if my good friend CBO would arrange me getting the chat transcript somehow, I would be happy.
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I am not CBO but I was there and logged the chat for y'all. I felt a bit guilty hogging the chat but the Moderator must have been hurting for good questions. I eventually just wrote whatever popped into my head and -BAM- it showed up a few seconds later!
blush.gif

Myriam Sirois Chat Transcript (edited for ease of reading)
Myriam Sirois Chat Transcript (unedited)

I have been feeling under the weather lately (holiday crazies catching up with me) and looking forward to this chat is what got me through the day today. Thanks Myriam!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | monica.hubbe.net | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." --Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 03, 2002).]

Thanks again for the chat transcripts, Lyta! You did ask some great questions. It took me awhile to get to the chat since my ISP kicked me offline (or something did) and it took a bit for me to get back since the chatroom thought I was still there. Grrr.

I think she did a great job. You really seem to be a very nice person, Myriam! Glad your first chat went so well.
laugh.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Thank you so much Hypatia.

I was hoping to type it myself, but ALAS my computer was acting up. I'm glad you enjoyed the chat though, and thanks again to all of you for stopping by. I had a great time.
smile.gif

Goodnight.

------------------

Oh and I almost forgot...Big thank you to Lyta for the chat transcript. Most kind of you.
smile.gif
I am sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. It was very sweet of you though to say that about the chat tonight.

I'm glad I could help, if only in a little way
wink.gif
Myriam.

------------------

I should of mentioned that, Lyta usually handles the transcripts, which is ok, since it's less work for me.
laugh.gif

And you did a lovely job Myriam.

Also, about your computer, there are many knowledgable people here who can help, if you're interested.

Thanks again.
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Thankyou again Lyta for the chat transcripts.

Guess who missed the chat again ..aye me...
I had a Docter appointment between 1 and 2pm(Australian time) I went there and raced back. Got in there room and there were only about 6 people in there, sadly one of them sad the chat had ended under and hour ago
frown.gif

The good thing is we get cast visiting here anhow good for our queries and general worship
smile.gif

Bows to Myriam

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Yay!

Thanks for the transcript Lyta. I was on the chat via the web (stupid scifi wouldnt accept my IRC client) but it kept crashing and I only caught like 5-10 minutes of it before I got disconnected and couldn't get back on. At least I can read what was said after the fact
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

I missed the chat because I was out playing guitar. I was practising so that I could impress Ms. Sirois one day.

Shut up, it can happen.
blush.gif

Nice job on the chat, Myriam. Your enthusiasm is rubbing off on me. Go Rangers!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I would have to say that the feeling I get the most about Rangers is that it has felt destined to me from the beginning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How delightful for a B5 fan to read! Excellent. You're the coolest human female Babylon 5 ranger ever.

wink.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Your welcome everyone! Heh, what would you do without me and my chat transcripts?
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
Heh, what would you do without me and my chat transcripts?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sit and sulk?
laugh.gif

Seriously, this is great of you. If the chats were on a weekend, I might even try and make the effort to attend, but staying up around 4 AM - 5 AM on a weekday night is just impossible.
frown.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I am a much better cook than I am a typist! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any wonder as to why I am so in love with this gal?
wink.gif

My computer last night totally took a dump on me, so it looks like I won't make it. Damn damn, damny damn damn.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
Well, I am not CBO but I was there and logged the chat for y'all. I felt a bit guilty hogging the chat but the Moderator must have been hurting for good questions. I eventually just wrote whatever popped into my head and -BAM- it showed up a few seconds later!
blush.gif

Myriam Sirois Chat Transcript (edited for ease of reading)
Myriam Sirois Chat Transcript (unedited)

I have been feeling under the weather lately (holiday crazies catching up with me) and looking forward to this chat is what got me through the day today. Thanks Myriam!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lyta,

Thanks, your copy will do just nicely.
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Sit and sulk?
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, probably! At least I am useful for something.
wink.gif

*wonders when/who the next chat will be*

Myriam, I was seriously thinking of going home early but then I would have been traveling during rush hour and figured it would be best to stay at work instead. I didn't want to miss it! In fact, I felt much better after the chat so your postive energy must have rubbed off on me.
smile.gif

------------------
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

Your welcome everyone! Heh, what would you do without me and my chat transcripts?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We would all roll over and get the hicups.

But you are a life saver!

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

We'd all spend days cursing while waiting for scifi.com to post their "official" transcript.

By the way, I've noticed some entire questions/answers missing from their "official transcript". So double-thanks again, Lyta!

We should all pay for your premium status, or something. I guess you already paid for it, but there should be some way we could show our appreciation. I can't use any cute smilies (Antony has forbidden them).

(hypatia thinks really good thoughts towards Lyta.)

Sorry, that's the best I could come up with.
blush.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Hey, how about this:

Lyta rocks! All hail Lyta!
laugh.gif
**bows to Lyta** You go girl!

------------------

Hicups? Eh, I suppose there are worse things that could happen. *evilgrin*

Uhm, if I am a life saver, can I be a lime flavored one?
lol.gif

BTW, has anyone else noticed how much faster SciFi has been posting their transcripts? Hehe, worried about their "competition"?

Hypatia, I had no idea they left things out of their transcripts! Well, with mine you can be guarenteed that nothing has been left out (especially the unedited ones as they come straight from my log files).

As for thanking me, I think RW has it down pat! You know how to make a girl feel good.
smile.gif
I also appricated the good thoughts and suggestion to pay for my membership but if you want to give me a monetary reward ... just buy something from The Abyss (see sig).
wink.gif

*can't wait to spend her Amazon certificate when it arrives since the 4th quarter was -very- good to her*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 04, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back