• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Star Wars Eps III now has a name

For those who are interested, and don't hang out at the official SW website, here is a link to the page confirming that Ep III will be titled ...

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

S
p
a
c
e

j
u
s
t

i
n

c
a
s
e

Revenge of the Sith

Cheers,

A while back, somone on these boards said that would be it. I forget who though.

if you base the naming of the prequals on 4-6 then they should really be

Phantom Menace = The First Hope or An Old Hope (A New Hope)
Clone War = Empire Strikes a Deal (Empire Strikes Back)
Revenge of the Sith = Return of the Sith (Return of the Jedi)

Great title!! :D :D I love Star Wars (aye, the original three films were the best, true classics! but the newer films are better than their rep.), really enjoyed AoTC and am very much looking forward to this third film next year (SW ep 3) :D ;)

Revenge of the Sith is the best subtitle of any of the prequals. But I would still have prefered EP2 to be named Rise of the Empire and EP3 Fall of the Jedi as one sirca 2000 rumor claimed. That would have meshed much better with the original series' titles.

I like the title. I remember how disapponted I was when I first heard the title for Episode II. This is the best named title of the prequels.

Ah, but are you still disappointed by the title AotC? I was a bit skeptical myself, but the title's actually subtly clever.

I'm content with Revenge of the Sith. Now to see if the movie can match the title.

When I first heard Attack of the Clones a picture of thousands of Bozos and Krustys marching carrying laser rifles.

Well, yes. That was the problem with the title; it was stupid until you actually saw the movie. Then it made a nasty kind of sense.

You also have to admit that Episode 2 was a hard movie to come up with a title for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back