• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara here I'm Back!!

Alex Zahara here I\'m Back!!

:) Hey everybody!! So sorry I've been away so long!! Long story shor, COMPUTER NIGHTMARES and moving around!! Oh so very glad to be back and hopefull catch up with old friends. I have tried off and on for months to get back on the site and I fianally was able to tonight!! HOW IS EVERYONE?? What's been going on? Man this feels like a family reunion that i really wanted to attend!!! Please let me know whats's been up with you all! Just a quick update on me, did a film with Costner, Duvall, Bening and Sir Michael gambon, last summer called Open Range. It opens Aug 15th in North America, small part but Wow what a great time. I am briefly in the trailer, look for a flash of lightning during a storm and some guy looking through sa cack in a door smooking a cigar and that's me! Listen it's very late and I should have been in bed hours ago I have a callback in the morning and I am going to wake my girlfriend up too! Please write back and let me know what my old chat buddies have been up to! Again fo glad to be back, Your bud Alex/Dulann. BY THE WAY I READ JMS'S KITTEN RESCUE STORY AND THAT INSPIRED ME TO TRY ONE MRE TIME AND IT WORKED! My not being able to log on my seem silly but I know whaere the on button is on my computer and that's about it so if I sound like a dolt, I'm actually just uninformed, but obivously getting better!! Alex Z. :D :D :D

Re: Alex Zahara here I\'m Back!!

Good to have you back. Best of luck on your callback. I'll look for you in the movie Open Range, I like westerns. Open Range looks like it's going to be a good one. :)

Hey! Nice to see you again, Ezekiel ;) :D

I'm not terribly into westerns - usually. But I think I will just have to go and see this one :D

Note from a moderator...

Alex, back when the cast was posting to the board regularly, AntonyF established for y'all a "B5LR Castmember" account. If you could possibly use that while posting to the board, it would be helpful -- that way, we know it's you and not some 14-year-old boy getting his kicks by faking us all out.

Ah, I love my overactive sense of skepticism... :)

Well, hello Alex! It's great to see you back! Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. :) If you ever need any help, I offer my time to you, and I'm sure many others here will be glad to lend a hand, too. :) I don't know if you remember me, but we talked several times in the chat room a year and a half ago, and I always enjoyed those little chats. Maybe sometime you can come back and chat with us in the new room, eh?

I already wanted to see Open Range (I admit to wanting to see anything with Kevin Costner in it) but now I have an extra incentive. :) Well, I hope you can find your way back here to reply to us! We're all glad to see you back! :D

Hi Alex! (again)

I miss all the Rangers but it is odd because I think of you as Ezekiel now. :p It is just so much fun to see familiar faces around here. :)

I am still busy reporting on Jeremiah news along with Channe even though I am really behind due to my recent health issues.

Anyway, time for lunch so glad you dropped by! :)

How wonderful to hear from you. Thanks also for letting us know what is coming up. "Open Range" sounds like it is going to be fun.

I hope you didn't wake your girlfriend up, and "break a leg" on your callback. :D

Hey Channe! Great to hear that you are still here. If you could help me find the cast login area that you spoke of I would gladly sign in there. I remember I used to have my head shot up when I logged on. Anyway all help would be appreciated. (A 14 year old boy would not be asking for help with his computer, so now you really know it's me!! :LOL:) bye for now, Alex/Dulann

Hellooooooooooo there again. Good to see you return. Long time, no... conversing using the keyboard, I guess. :D

Ahoy hoy there Alex! I'd say something, but I can't quite think of much at the moment.

And I'm beginning to mainly think of you as "the guy that appears every now and then in SG-1" these days. :LOL:

Yep -- I'm still here, kicking bandwidth and taking names.

You'll need to go PM AntonyF -- he'll help you do something to be able to login as your old username w/photo and identifier. Thanks very much!

So, did Ezekiel finally bid goodbye to this mortal coil last season, or will mid-October find him limping his way back to Valhalla Sector? We haven't seen you listed anywhere as part of the cast, in rumor, etc.

Hey Crazybilly!!! It's been a long time I missed our conversations. I hope you have been well. If anyone knows where the cast sign in area is that would be great! Ayway I am planning a trip to Europe soon so I must get browsing. Are the chat rooms still available? Take care...Alex :)

Hey Channe thanks, i didn't see your response! What and do you mean go to PM AntonyF, I know who Antony is just not sure how to get ahold of him. The old email address I have for him is not working. I'll look around the site and see if there is contact info for him...ciao for now!!! Alex

Hey Alex! Good to see you back. If you want to PM (private message) AntonyF, go up to the menu bar and click 'My Home'. From there you can click on 'send a private message'. Just type in that you are sending it to AntonyF and then you can type in what you need help with and he will get the message the next time he logs on.

Ja, what he said. Sinclair is a lot more helpful than I am. I just sit around and look gorgeous.

Ahh, I wondered where you'd gotten off to. After you stopped coming into the chat room, I wondered if we'd see you around again. :) The late night chats were always fun.

Welcome back.

I'm posting this here because this seems like a good thread to do it in. Hello Alex, I'm a big fan of your work. I just finished watching the first season of Dark Angel on DVD and before hand had no idea you were in it. Last night I watched Stargate SG-1 on SciFi and you were in that one as well. Also you were co-starring with Micheal Rooker whom I believe you worked with on Jeremiah. Small world...

Hi, welcome back Alex_Zahara. I assume that you lost contact when the URL of the board changed and we moved to a new server.

A good week to return, "Legend of the Rangers" has been appearing on British satellite TV.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back