• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ed Wasser

Ivanova

Beyond the rim
Just wanted to drop by for a moment since I have some time (before I am pulled back in by my studies and go for many many more miles before I sleep
frown.gif
) and make this post.

Last week, I was watching the news, and who appears on my screen with his wife and child, none of than the loveable Shadow Agent himself!!
laugh.gif
The report was on Ed's two year old son, and how he he is a natural at skateboarding. It took a few moments (by the time that the report was over) that it clicked in my head that I had just seen Ed Wasser. There was not any mention of Ed being an actor in the report. Luckily, I caught the report when it re-aired in the evening. Did anyone else see the report? And if you did, did you get it on tape?

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Can't say I saw that report, but it's nice to know he's still alive and well. That's cool how his son a great skateboarder, and theat they did a segment on him. Now, I wonder what Ed's been up to? I haven't heard anything about him for a long time.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

Just checked the IMDb board and it looks like he has not done anything on TV or in the movies since 96.

------------------
"No boom to-day, boom tomorrow.
There is always a boom tomorrow."

Back