• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Great Pictures for HP Movie 4

Looks like it'll be a pretty good movie. I liked the first two but wasn't all that impressed with the third one, but it was still alright. I haven't read any of the books so I'm not too sure what the plotline in this one is even given the trailer.

Just out of curiosity, when is it scheduled to be released?

I liked the first two but wasn't all that impressed with the third one, but it was still alright. I haven't read any of the books so I'm not too sure what the plotline in this one is even given the trailer.

Really? I wasn't that keen on the first two, but I consider Prisoner of Azkaban one of my favourite movies, overall. Superior on almost all levels to its predecessors.

As for the plot, most of it is around the Triwizard Tournament, a competition between wizards, selected to represent their schools. It's one of the best Harry Potter novels, so I'm both insanely eager and a little nervous, I hope the adaptation will be good.

Yes, I saw something a week or so ago, that they had filmed a certain scene involving a certain rodent bouncing, or something to that effect.

Sinclair, Another part of the plot is that it picks up where the 3rd left off. The rat goes off to be with Voldemort and brings him back to life as predicted in the scene with Professor Trelawney being taken over by the deep voice. This one is where the Harry Potter Universe starts to take a darker turn, and is no longer a "children's story". Regarding the tone, the new director (Mike Newell) has said all along he was approaching it as a horror film.

Way to spoil. Really, good job.

Right now I'm more excited about the next book coming out in July.

The movie comes out late winter. December I think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back