• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Terra Nova

Those Slashers were incompetent... they couldn't even kill one of those kids. I was waiting for the one to at least get that kid's foot but I guess it's teeth weren't sharp enough... which they most likely would have been.

Maybe the kids where not very tasty to them ... so they where just gnawing on them like a dog to a bone? :)

They want the more seasoned meat of a adult likely to chew into.

Overall, better than I expected; though the family conflict was a little forced; especially the Son, very bipolar on his views of the world. Granted, he is a teenager ... :|

S.

I enjoyed the premiere. I didn't really go into it with many expectations so I wasn't really disappointed. Overall I liked the idea of the premise and think the show has some potential, but we'll see what happens. Like snockit, I agree that a lot of the family stuff seemed forced. My only other complaint is that they could have left a few things as more of a mystery for later on down the road. Or maybe I'm just used to Lost. :D

Back