B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: Acts Of Sacrifice
A -- Excellent 30 85.71%
B -- Good 4 11.43%
C -- Average 1 2.86%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 7th 18, 20:23   #31
Karajorma
Ranger

Re: EpDis: In The Shadow Of Z'ha'dum

Personally I like it that Garibaldi doesn't wait until there is someone breathing down his neck before making his ultimatum. It gives me a lot more respect for him. He isn't doing it because he's scared, he's doing it cause he knows Sheridan has crossed a line. To be honest, I don't think Garibaldi was worried about himself at all, he was attempting to jerk Sheridan back to reality with his threat for his own sake.

Last edited by Karajorma; August 7th 18 at 20:43.
Karajorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th 18, 03:07   #32
Looney
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: In The Shadow Of Z'ha'dum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karajorma View Post
Personally I like it that Garibaldi doesn't wait until there is someone breathing down his neck before making his ultimatum. It gives me a lot more respect for him. He isn't doing it because he's scared, he's doing it cause he knows Sheridan has crossed a line. To be honest, I don't think Garibaldi was worried about himself at all, he was attempting to jerk Sheridan back to reality with his threat for his own sake.
Well my thoughts on why the "10 hour" timing seems off is that it seems like Garbaldi would come up with reasons to hold someone for ten hours. That just seems like something Garbaldi would have no trouble in doing if he felt there was a valid reason to hold the person even if there wasn't a valid reason in the given evidence. If he suspected someone of something it seems like Garbaldi wouldn't hit the panic button on releasing them until more than ten hours had passed.

But my debate is pointless. I just didn't like the wording the script at that moment. It doesn't taint my views of the episode in the slightest.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote