• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

For Vir Cotto fans...

2aMageing

Regular
Stephen Furst will be on the show Scrubs this week, reprising his lesser known (at least to me) character from the show St. Elsewhere, 1983 to 88. I'm not sure when Scrubs will be on, since I barely stopped tuning out the commercial to notice a slightly more human looking Vir Cotto in it.

You shame me. I was thinking of asking Antony to be the "Stephen Furst" reporter (or whatever you want to call that).

And I had no clue. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Personally, I am amazed I spotted him. I don't think I have EVER seen him in anythng else before, it almost startled me as much as seeing Marcus Cole as a bum in an Automobile commercial. At least Stephen has a more reputable source for his current showing. I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to watch that lame o show Scrubs though.
Maybe if I stumbled on it while he was on screen.....

If you manage to have watched it Hypatia, or anyone, I'd like to know your thoughts on his performance. He will probably just be backgrounded joke tool, I can't bear to see that, if that's the case. Too much respect for his solid work from B5.

Sorry, 2aMageing. We are deep into pre-finals madness (our finals begin in one week). I have watched little tv. I don't normally watch Scrubs, but I know it will be repeated, so maybe I'll catch it in the summer repeats.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 2aMageing:
<font color=yellow>I don't think I have EVER seen him in anythng else before.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
You've never seen Animal House?
How can that be? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I know that I'm dating myself, but I can remember when St. Elsewhere was sort of an '80's version of what ER is now. The hospital show that almost everyone is at least peripherally aware of (even if you don't actually watch it yourself).

I never liked Stephen Furst in other things I had seen him in until he played Vir on B5.

Ya got me. I forgot about that. I did know he was in that, with a fairly major part too. hah. Still, not nearly as deep a role as Vir Cotto. There were times during the series that I liked Enjoyed Vir more than Londo, and Londo can be pretty entertaining.

That's scary then because I was alive when it was made. /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
<font color=yellow>On second thought, when was Animal House made. I assumed it was made pre-1980.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back