• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Game of Thrones Casting (so far)

Alluveal

Regular
Game of Thrones Casting UPDATED 8/21

Newest Cast News for Game of Thrones!

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion (this has been out for a while now)
peterdinklage.jpg

Sean Bean as Ned Stark
sean_bean.jpg

Mark Addy as King Robert I Baratheon
fj8vxw225731wx2j.jpg

Jack Gleeson as Joff (can't seem to get a good pic of him--he was in Batman Begins apparently when he was younger).

Harry Lloyd as Viserys
hlloyd.jpg

Kit Harington as Jon snow
kit-harington-1.jpg

Jennider Ehle as Cateyn Stark (she was Elizabeth Bennett in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice)
Jennifer_Ehle:005p.jpg

Woo! More choices announced!

Dany - Tamzin Merchant
I believe she was on the Tudors.

GW328H358.jpg

As Jaime Lannister - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
*He was in the show New Amsterdam
nikolaj-coster-waldau-profile.jpg

Ser Jorah - Iain Glen

6632-25446.gif

Robb Stark - Richard Madden
R_Madden.jpg

Arya Stark - Sophie Turner
*This was the only pic GRRM had up....
0005zqkw

Sansa Stark - Maisie Williams
*again, the only pic GRRM had up (and google/images has nothing)
00060h4s

Theon Greyjoy - Alfie Allen
s320x240

Entire GRRM blog and updates HERE: http://grrm.livejournal.com/

Last edited:
They got Sean Bean for Ned Stark? That's f***ing wonderful! He's fantastic in everything he touches.

Jennider Ehle is stupidly hot. Check out the Camomile Lawn if you have the urge to see her not wearing much.

The casting is really good and quite high profile. I can't wait to see this and hope it goes to a series (or series of mini series).

This news seems to have fallen by the wayside here, so:

Lena Heady (of "300" and "Sarah Connor Chronicles" fame) as Cersei.

My favorite bit:

I've met Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner (and their charming moms). They're terrific, bright and beautiful and bursting with enthusiasm, excited to be a part of this.

And now I'm having pangs of guilt about all the horrors that they're going to have to go through in the months and years to come, thanks to me.

I'm going to have to rewrite the books so only nice things happen to Arya and Sansa. Might change the story some.

Haha. Yeah, the girl who plays Arya is going to have to be a steely, feisty little thing. I really cannot wait.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back