• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Re: Actual B5:TLT News from JMS!

Thanks for the link to that photo, Jan.

Judging from the colour and style of his hair, plus the fact he has a goatee, would I be right in saying that this segment of the story takes place somewhere between A Call to Arms and Sleeping in Light?

I read somewhere that one of the stories takes place immediately after Objects at Rest.....but his hair looks too grey for that.

God, I hope so! Otherwise Brucey boy has aged a HELL of alot in the past handful of years!

Hmm. Well, he wasn't a teenager when he filmed B5, and time has passed. Even actors age. ;)

Actually, thats kinda advantageous given that his character is suffering from a limited lifespan and faster ageing. He was delibertly playing the part of an older Sheriddan in 'A Call to Arms'.

But i do hope its make-up!!

I dunno. To me, he just looks very much like the Sleeping in Light Sheridan in that photo.

bruce.jpg

:LOL: :D

Well, his face doesn't look that old, just the gray hair, which he's been dying for years anyways. The man is 56 1/2 years old for goodness sake. I hope I continue to age well and still look that good in my mid to upper 50s

I hope I continue to age well and still look that good in my mid to upper 50s

Ditto. And, I think he looks better without that red hair dye anyway. :)

Another pic of Bruce & Jacket

With thanks to Websailer, who kept the Keep B5 Alive site during the TMoS letter campaign, here's another picture of Bruce and his jacket . This was taken at the Richard Biggs Memorial Event in March of 2005.

Jan

Part of what makes him look so old in that photo (aside from his actual age, of course) is that he's not smiling. He looks rather pissed, in fact. Which I'm sure was intentional. In any case, smiling often takes a good number of years off of someone's face, so between that and a professional makeup department, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Wow.....I didn't realise his hair was naturally that grey.

As I understood it he had his hair dyed for the series and as he was saved by Lorien they started to use less dye :confused:

In Sleeping With Light you saw his hair as it really was.That's what I thought anyway :rolleyes:

Ha! It's funny how this keeps turning into a "hair" thread. First Amy's and now Bruce B's!

Well at least it's more on topic if we're talking about Bruce. :LOL:

You mean, you never saw that episode where I was way in the back of a crowd with a Narn mask on? You know the one. :D

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

hi,

Is there a thread on what the new b5 movies are going to be about. I saw a post on what a title might be but would like to know more about the movies themselves? Is this just one movie at first or several? Will one be about telepath war and another about the scene where delenn and sheridan in centari jail?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back