• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Dresden Files

I was surprised we got a 6th Chapter... normally it's just the first three to five Chapters, but then things are starting to heat up at the end of 6 so...

I was surprised we got a 6th Chapter... normally it's just the first three to five Chapters, but then things are starting to heat up at the end of 6 so...

I think we've got most of the ones pulling Dresden in every direction all gathered now...maybe! :)

Tor has the first two chapters from Battle Ground up...

And now 1-3 are up on Jim Butcher's site.

Last edited:
And after everybody finishes Battle Ground there's a Christmas Eve short story on Jim Butcher's website about what Lady Molly and Santa are doing while Harry is trying to assemble the bike.

All I'll say about it is... GARGOYLES! I hope they get names!

And after everybody finishes Battle Ground there's a Christmas Eve short story on Jim Butcher's website about what Lady Molly and Santa are doing while Harry is trying to assemble the bike.

All I'll say about it is... GARGOYLES! I hope they get names!

Hmm.... It's a PDF available for download. Got it. Thanks.:D

Demonn, I just got passed on the road by Mazda MX-5 Miata version of the Harry Dresden Blue Beetle. Every body panel was a different color. :LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back