• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S4 Missing Dvd's

A_Ranger

Regular
S4 Missing Dvd\'s

Okay,so my parents preordered Season 4 for Christmas for me. They mail it to me, I start watching through it. I finish up Disc 2 and then next time I go to get Disc 3....and there isn't one. So I go through counting them. Disc 1, Disc 2, Disc 2, Disc 4...two copies of Disc 2.

I contacted WHV and of course they said it wasn't their problem and I had to contact the retailer, Amazon. Amazon sends me a new one. I get the new one, and this time there is no disc of any sort in the Disc 3 slot.

Now what are the chances of me receiveing 2 consecutive pakcages missing the same disc? Has anyone else had this happen? Did WHV have a serious packaging problem?

(And Amazon still hasn't contacted me about giving me ANOTHER replacement)

Re: S4 Missing Dvd\'s

I contacted WHV and of course they said it wasn't their problem and I had to contact the retailer, Amazon. Amazon sends me a new one. I get the new one, and this time there is no disc of any sort in the Disc 3 slot.
Yes there is a packaging problem. A lot of disc 3s were scratched. It sounds like the replacement discs 3 were taken from other sets. The other sets should have been destroyed, or fixed with extra copies of disc 3.

In Britain I would suggest that you report this to the county council's consumer protection people. To whom you report lemon products in the USA I do not know.

Latest posts

Members online

Back