• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What was the original 5-year plan?

For an old half-abandoned message board, we're pretty friendly around here.

And I'm a teacher, so I can officially say: there are no dumb questions! There are questions we may have answered many times before... but nobody's born knowing!

I am just happy to have a place to talk about B5

For an old half-abandoned message board, we're pretty friendly around here.

THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!!!!! :guffaw: :LOL: :guffaw: ;)

And I'm a teacher, so I can officially say: there are no dumb questions! There are questions we may have answered many times before... but nobody's born knowing!

As someone who loves to bring up questions over and over again I can attest to the fact that it is WONDERFUL!!!!! :LOL: In fairness I haven't read every post in every thread, so I'm will admit that I don't know every question that has been asked. And for the questions I have repeatedly asked I want to say it is because I never received a satisfactory answer, but the reality is that I just forget that I asked. :wtf: Yes I end up watching an episode and then I think of the question all over again and forget I already asked it at some other point in time. Or maybe I posted it five years ago on JMS News and now I am posting if fresh here. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back