• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Chiller Con in October!

FlarnChef

Regular
It is looking good for B5 fans at Chiller! Ya got yer Bester, Lyta, Delenn, Lennier and even BrotherEdward! This fest is in East Rutherford , NJ from Oct 29th - 31st.
Chiller Guest List!
Oh, and for those who might care...Elvira and her clevage will be there too!

It seems odd to see Bill Mumy mentioned with no mention of his time on B5. But I suppose they only have so much room for so many words, and it's good they mention his more recent projects.

That's one heck of a guest list. :D

It is looking good for B5 fans at Chiller! Ya got yer Bester, Lyta, Delenn, Lennier and even Brother Edward! This fest is in East Rutherford , NJ from Oct 29th - 31st.
Chiller Guest List!
Oh, and for those who might care...Elvira and her clevage will be there too!

So will Pamela Susan Shoop (Nurse Karen Bailey, "Halloween II") and hers. ;)
Pamela Susan Shoop

Looks like a "Halloween II" reunion of sorts, as well (with Dick Warlock as The Shape, and the paramedic guy who was Pamela's partner in the hot tub scene).

It seems odd to see Bill Mumy mentioned with no mention of his time on B5. But I suppose they only have so much room for so many words, and it's good they mention his more recent projects.
'Roly Poly Fish Heads' wasn't mentioned either. :LOL:
It seems very ecclectic with Olivia Hussey, Carol Cleveland(of Monty Python fame)and Mary Badham, who played the little girl in To Kill a Mockingbird .BUT then again ya got yer 'Leatherface' and Lorenzo Lamas there too. *snerk*

I dig the photo they used of him. It reeks of child actor!

Looks like a good con...

Back