• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New LOST Ep with Mira EDIT>>> Update

FlarnChef

Regular
Mira will reprise her roll as Danielle Rouseau on LOST March 2nd. The episode is called "Numbers" and was filmed a few weeks ago.

Just got an email... Mira will be back in Hawaii on March 18th filming 2 more episodes of LOST.

I've been maddly making Danielle icons with Delenn quotes for lj.
MoreDanielletoo.jpg

:::poke RW with a stick::: What's so funny mister? :p

Re: New LOST Ep with Mira

Ooo, fun! I enjoyed Mira's character the first go-'round, so I'm looking foward to seeing her again.

Re: New LOST Ep with Mira

It's a good possibility, it's episode 18 (of 24) and the spoilers look like things are starting to come together. I'm not sure how much of "Numbers" she'll be in though. The spoilers make me think she'll show up near the end, and then we'll see her when they come back from reruns in April (There's gonna be a few weeks of reruns after Numbers).

Re: New LOST Ep with Mira EDIT>>> Update

Thought this thread deserved a bump since Mira will be in the new episode tonight.

Re: New LOST Ep with Mira EDIT & Update

No spoilers here

It was a great episode. A bit more screen time for Mira, I'm glad to say. Hopefully still more next week. It'd be great if she became a regular next year.

It was also a great episode for our other B5 universe alum, Daniel Dae Kim.

Jan

Back