• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 calendar

Jomar

Beyond the rim
Has anyone heard of a Babylon 5 calendar for 2004? If so, would you please post where it can be ordered.

I think they've been discontinued. I've kept mine from a couple years ago so I can re-use them in a few years. ;-)

-Tim

I got a 2003 B5 calendar..... it is Russian.
There will most likely be a 2004 Russian B5 calendar. I think Ivanova being God helps... ;)

I became friends with a B5 fan from Russia--- we have become each others suppliers. ;) I have gotten her books, bumpersticker, dolls, games...even a B5 license plate thanks to KoshN. I have received Russian B5 books, posters, fanfiction, calender and a hand made B5 pillow cover.
It is good to have friends, is it not?!? *in her best Londo voice*

I became friends with a B5 fan from Russia--- we have become each others suppliers. ;) I have gotten her books, bumpersticker, dolls, games...even a B5 license plate thanks to KoshN. I have received Russian B5 books, posters, fanfiction, calender and a hand made B5 pillow cover.
It is good to have friends, is it not?!? *in her best Londo voice*

... "even if only for a short time".

Wasn't that the end of that quote?
In hindsight, it was a very powerful moment in the series, indeed.

Stand by for some calendar news in the very near future. :) It's sort of 'compromise' good news.

Back