• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Tron Legacy (trailer up)

Just saw a new trailer for this before Expendables... I believe Olivia Wilde is in this. That alone has made my fraggin solar year. :p

Just saw a new trailer for this before Expendables... I believe Olivia Wilde is in this. That alone has made my fraggin solar year. :p

Yeah, I just saw a trailer with her in it. Score! She's hawt. :) I hope this doesn't mean she's leaving House, though I haven't watched any of last season, so maybe she already has. (sniff)

She was definitely there last season on House, and I recall hearing an interview with her about what's going to happen in the upcoming season, so she's definitely still on the show.

First show I ever noticed Olivia Wilde in was Black Donellys... that show shoulda lasted. It had potential.

They kill her on House & they'll get WAY too many complaints... I was soo happy to see that chick turn up on house, not all that happy with her character though but I shall live. :p

I love how they killed Kal Penn off though. that guy was just GONE, they didnt' even need him to show up on set. hahah. :LOL:

So the movie's out now & I'm broke till after Christmas... figures.

Save your money. It definitely wasn't worth it and I didn't see a plus seeing it in theatre. They somehow made the action very boring. I kept thinking to myself, "did they even watch the original?" Someone actually fell asleep and started snoring in the middle of it. A little too much like the third Matrix movie.

It was definitely awesome to see Bruce Boxleitner.

Surely Olivia Wilde wearing tight clothing and covered in perty blue lights is alone worth the price of admission... :p

So, does a de-aged Bruce-as-Tron appear in the movie? Or does Bruce simply appear as Alan Bradley?

De-aging continues to drop actors right into the Uncanny Valley for me. De-aged Jeff Bridges looked incredibly creepy, like those zombies from Polar Express. It didn't matter as much for Clu, since he was the villian, but all the other bits were off.

So, does a de-aged Bruce-as-Tron appear in the movie? Or does Bruce simply appear as Alan Bradley?

I don't recall a de-aged Tron in the movie. Then again, much of the movie escaped me as I probably should have watched the original before seeing the new one. Things probably would have made more sense to me. I think the last time I saw Tron was in the 80's. ;)

I am glad it was worth what I paid for ... free.

Yes, it was pretty cool but it did make me feel weird after. Like a bit seasick or something. It was also very uncomfortable with my glasses + 3D glasses and sitting way too close to the front. Our seats weren't ideal but like I said ... it was free. LOL!

The movie wasn't all that bad... I thought it was pretty good. I wonder if their gonna make a sequal now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back