• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Least favorite episode?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What's your least favorite episode?
My least favorites would be "Infection", "TKO", and "The Quality of Mercy". In no particular order.

[This message has been edited by breen (edited January 22, 2002).]

I'd ahve to go with either "Infection" or "TKO." OH wait, definately "TKO." Not only is the plot cliche as hell, but the "martial arts" (and I use that term very loosely) are terrible.

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

TKO

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

At least TKO didn't show us Londo's um...appendage.
crazy.gif

TKO indeed

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No contest, it's Believers.
shocked.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
No contest, it's Believers.
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eck! I agree! While it's fine to watch once, it does not, I repeat, does not stand up to repeated viewings!
wink.gif

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

TKO takes the cake indeed, with Infection a far off second. Then you'll have an assorted bunch from early S5, with a Grey 17 in there to mix it up.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

"Threshold" That episode where Sheridan flew a ship at trans-hyperspace and ended up mutating, Then he and Delenn turned into giant lizerds.

[This message has been edited by breen (edited January 22, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> "Threshold" That episode where Sheridan flew a ship at trans-hyperspace and ended up mutating, Then he and Delenn turned into giant lizerds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong series.
laugh.gif

And that ep of Voyager did suck, I'll give you that much.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
My least favorites would be "Infection", "TKO", and "The Quality of Mercy". In no particular order.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why does no-one seem to like Infection? i liked that ep... (tho the inclusion of both david mccallum AND marshall teague kinda swings it for me, two verrrrry cool actors!)

TKO was very poor but my ultimate bad episode has to be Grey 17 Is Missing... The B-plot is actually quite good/relevant but the main Garibaldi and the Monster story?
urrghhhh... *shudder*

cheers!

------------------

Not in any particular order:
TKO
Infection
Grey 17 is Missing
A View from the Gallery

------------------
"Triple cypher...wine...women...song." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Some of you hated "Believers?!!!" That's one of my favorite eps. Hell, that episode is an example of a major them of b5, with both sides trying to do what they think is right. Oh well, we're all entitled to our opinions
crazy.gif

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

"Z'Ha'Dum" sucked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please! You haven't even mentioned the worst of the bunch--Endgame, you know the one when they ended that whole civil-war thing? It makes me cringe everytime. I just wanted to go back and watch TKO again.

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
Some of you hated "Believers?!!!"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Kosh] "Yes." [/Kosh]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
That's one of my favorite eps. Hell, that episode is an example of a major them of b5, with both sides trying to do what they think is right.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me, it just dragged on and on and on.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar:
Oh please! You haven't even mentioned the worst of the bunch--Endgame, you know the one when they ended that whole civil-war thing? It makes me cringe everytime. I just wanted to go back and watch TKO again.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. And what about "Severed Dreams". What the frag was that? Civil war....on earth? Huh?

Back