• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite recurring character: Season 4

Favorite recurring character: Season 1

• Lorien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kosh

• Minister (Damian London)

• Mr. Morden

• Emperor Cartagia

• Alfred Bester

• Dan Randall

• Number One

• Wade

• Lise Hampton

• Neroon

• Captain Edward MacDougan

• William Edgars

• The interrogator

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Though I have a special place in my heart for Cartagia, since that thread was what got me into B5 during the TNT re-runs, I have to say Neroon is the most awesomest. I love the Big Myth Warrior archetype, and the actor's over-announciation.

Can I pick a worst character? Lorian- ugh. Tick, tock, tick, tock- DIE ALREADY! :mad:

Wade. Really good performance by that actor, mysterious character (masters in English lit?) helped make that whole Garibaldi plotline one the best things in B5.

The casting of Wade was really unusual. He was a well drawn character (as was Edgars, jms was firing on all pistons at the time), making you feel like you were only seeing the end of his long story. Of course, I also felt it was cruel and unusual for JMS to make an actor with a speech impediment to spout the line "Survival of the species, homo-superior defeats homo-sapien". :LOL:

By the way, where the hell is Zathras on the list?

Was close between Cartagia and the Minister, but Cartagia was played so well and was such a nut-job, it had to be him.

Man season 4 had some TOUGH ones.

Cartagia, Neroon, the Minister...

Goes to show you how strong that B5 was due to its having so many strong 1-2 time re-occurring characters.

Any chance you could not shrink that signature pic down a little, but a LOT?

Don't get me wrong, its a cool pic and all, and I am an Galactia fan too, but I think it "newbifies" websites when people have 8.5"x11" pics all over their signatures. You could shrink that down to a bout a quarter to an eighth of the size and it would still look cool, with out being an annoying eyesore to the rest of us (not to mention causing the page to load/skip a ton for modem users).

Thanks

By the way, where the hell is Zathras on the list?

He only had one appearance that season. I was going on two oe more.

The reason I asked that way was because the seasons were out of order, so when I got to season 4 and saw no Zathras I became concerned. Then I saw the post for Season 3 one line down.

Season 4 is Cartagia, then Neroon for me.

Back