• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

FINAL Cover Art for Season 5 set released!

If I just could see it... It says something about firewall now (damn I hate scheit like this)... But no chance in hell I would turn it off. Maybe someone of you could put that picture on their own page?

If I just could see it... It says something about firewall now (damn I hate scheit like this)... But no chance in hell I would turn it off. Maybe someone of you could put that picture on their own page?

I had the same problem. ;) Had to go to the notebook PC to access it. Here 'tis:

b5_s5_final_cover_art.jpg

Thank God for bangs. That is MUCH better.

See, CC, that could have been you.

I had the same problem. ;) Had to go to the notebook PC to access it. Here 'tis: *snip*

Thank God for bangs. That is MUCH better.

See, CC, that could have been you.

Thanks. And yes, this one is definetely better than the first one... Actually, I didn't realised that the first one was SO awful.

The new cover art is MUCH better than the last. Now we can start speculating on the Crusade cover art. :D

I rather liked Lochley's hair in a ponytail, but I have to admit it looks awful in that first version. I conceed the bangs point.

Fascinating that neither Garibaldi or Londo, probably the two most tormented characters of the season, didn't make it onto the cover. And poor Delenn is once again relegated to the smallest picture!

Fascinating that neither Garibaldi or Londo, probably the two most tormented characters of the season, didn't make it onto the cover. And poor Delenn is once again relegated to the smallest picture!
Yea but I think they did a good job at rotating all the starring characters on the covers for Seasons 1-5. You have to admit there isnt a season where someone like Londo or Garibaldi, or ANY main character isnt an integral part, so choices have to be made as to when what characters can be shown. I think they did a good job on all the sets.

Well, obviously this was the only season where Lochley (who was a regular, after all) could appear. And I think they've done a good job of "rotating" the other actors/characters.

S1: Sinclair, Londo, G'Kar
S2: Sheridan, Ivanova, Garibaldi, Talia, Delenn
S3: Marcus, Sheridan, Lyta, Londo
S4: Delenn, Garibaldi, G'Kar, Franklin, Sheridan
S5: Byron, G'Kar, Lennier, Lochley, Sheridan

Personally I would have skipped Byron in favor of Vir, but all-in-all I think they did a decent job.

Regards,

Joe

And poor Delenn is once again relegated to the smallest picture!

That's BYRON! You should be soooo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! :LOL:

Personally, I'm glad his picture is the smallest. :devil:

I think it looks like Lyta!!! :p

After all, she was a pretty important character in S5.

I'm disappointed that Byron's on the cover. As far as characters go he is probably one of the least liked. If they were going to put a character on there that wasn't an actual member of the cast in the opening sequence, I think it should have been Corwin. After all, season five's the one where he actually gets his name in the opening guest star sequences. Or maybe they should put someone else on the cover that wasn't even in the season, such as Ombuds Wellington or Lou Welch. :D

i like her with bangs too. with all of her hair pulled back she looks like a Raging Dyke (not that that is necessarily a bad thing) I also liked Ivanova with her hair down. something about how it frames their face. it just looks better. and now that i've put my 2 cents in i'll get down off my little soap box :LOL: :p

i like her with bangs too.

You know, there's just nothing I can say at this point that won't tip this whole thread straight into NC-17. :)

Regards,

Joe

(Looking forward to River of Souls and the crystal-clear freeze-frame ability of DVD)

I can't believe you thought that was Delenn. :D

ah, I am amused.

Hopefully the movie set will come out before Crusade (the movie set does have Crusade's pilot afterall).

Can't wait for Thirdspace. It may not add anything to the series as a whole but it is nice eye candy.

-SG

Back