• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Conversion Report

Re: Conversion Report : My favorite Newbie

Good to hear another conversion.

I got my friends through "Chrysalis" last night. And I've managed to get them thoroughly turned around.

Derek, Sarah, and Andy all like the show, but they're a bit tired of questions being raised and not answered. (Points of Departure, which I'll show them when I come back to school in the fall, should be quite a relief.) However, I also managed to misdirect them toward what Delenn is going to turn into. Sarah thinks she's going to be a giant moth. Derek thinks the same thing, I believe, but he's not happy with the idea, so I think he's hoping for something else. (Interestingly enough, Derek sarcastically proposed that Delenn was going to turn into an angel. Heh.)

In a later conversation I told Sarah that Delenn's character would develop -- she would loosen up, "become a bit more human." Hah. I got a kick out of that... I also told Derek that the new captain was chosen for his loyalty. This convinced him that he's a jerk. I love messing with their minds.

Morden is still "Moron" to Sarah. I'm hoping to cure her of that...

Re: Conversion Report : My favorite Newbie

I have Crusade on VCD,and I managed to convert my sister into being a Crusade fan(not really hardcore but anyway,now she's okay with B5,she used to hate B5)
And I'm trying to convert a friend who is currently studying in Australia,she left before I could get my hands on the Crusade VCDs....I'm still trying to make her at least like the show(but it would be easy,she's already a B5 fan)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back