• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

IT'S DEAD, JIM?

Re: IT\'S DEAD, JIM?

And THE NIGHT STALKER has been offered a shot at filming a pilot, it hasn't really been greenlit.
And if it is after TPTB see this Pilot, it will be for a fall 2005 debut, not 2006.

I keep hearing this argument, but it didn't seem to slow down the Trek movies. And wasn't that quite some time between last episode and first movie? I mean QUITE some time.

One reason for the early Trek movies enduring appeal that from Star Trek 2 onward the the fact of the characters' ageing was consciously brought right to the fore as a theme.. It was a very astute move and very cleverly executed on the part of the director Nicholas Meyer and the writers and actors, because it appeals to everyone sooner or later..

But somehow I just can't see it working for B5 in quite the same way..

And THE NIGHT STALKER has been offered a shot at filming a pilot, it hasn't really been greenlit.
And if it is after TPTB see this Pilot, it will be for a fall 2005 debut, not 2006.

I stand corrected on the character's career.

As for the series, I have heard differently, and still think this could be the series JMS is referring to...much more likely than SW or ST.

Actually, my ultimate guess is that it's something new.

Time and JMS will tell.

CE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back